Tuesday 21 December 2010

identity, integrity and educators

As I mentioned in the previous post, a delegate at the CSAA conference, Ruth Walker (Wollongong), asked me to submit some of my work on identity and integrity for a special issue of the International Journal of Educational Integrity dealing with new technologies. The only problem was that it was a tight deadline. Three working days, to be exact. But it only had to be a few thousand words, so I got stuck in. Wrote it on a Wednesday, it was edited on the Thursday and published on the following Tuesday.. I wish all my experiences with journals were like this! My experience with a certain A* ranked journal, on the other hand, has been long and arduous... like, going on two years. But the copy editor is having at it now! Progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment